CityView Property Information
CityView Property Information provides you with a powerful inventory of your organization's property base to help your department find information quickly. Quickly view all data and land management activities associated with a given parcel.
The Power of CityView Property Information
- Cohesively track and manage all your land use, zoning and community development activities in a central location with CityView Property Information. Easily view development permits, building and engineering/public works permits, code enforcement violations and development applications, both current and historical, for a plot of land, a parcel, a subdivision and even a roadside vendor. Manage structural information, parcel splits and subdivisions, address and ownership changes and additions
- Easily access property and ownership data from third party systems including your GIS through CityView Property Information.
- Map your way with easy-to-use mapping tools that allow everyday users to locate properties; measure distances, boundaries and areas and create mailing list buffer zones. Based on the latest Esri ArcGIS Server technology, maps are embedded directly within the CityView Desktop.
- Refine your parcel data to include the level of detail you need to complete your daily business processes like multiple addresses, ownership and structure information. Subdivide parcel records, and effortlessly track the genealogy of parcels.
- Automate business processes like parcel subdivision and eliminate time-consuming manual activities, repetitive data entry and inaccurate information.
Follow CityView on Twitter
Find CityView on Facebook